This cake can be make in any shape. I used quite small size of muffins so just make sure if you change the form to change baking time dependence on the size of the form. Dough is a bit stiff. If you prefer a more fluid consistence, just add more water.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (electric oven) 150 degrees C (hot-air oven).
- First we need to melt creamed coconut with water to be able to us it. Put creamed coconut into ceramic bowl and pour boiling water over it. Cover the bowl with plate and leave it for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- In one bowl combine all dry ingredients such as sugar, ground almonds, tapioca flour, brown rice flour, xanthan gum, chia seeds and raisins.
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Add creamed coconut and mix with bananas.
- Mix all dry ingredients with wet ingredients together. If the dough is a bit stiff just add more water.
- Scoop into a non-stick muffin pans or one that has been sprayed with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 15-20 minutes and large muffins for 25-30 minutes.