Types of Diet:
Dandelion flower health benefits:
Source of anti-oxidants.
Relieve pain from headaches, backaches, and menstrual craps
Relieve stomach cramps.
A chemical compound known as helenin may be the cure for those with a problem of reduced vision in the dark.
Flowers also contain Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 which are also good the eyes.
In 1956, Chauvin demonstrated the antibacterial effects of dandelion pollen, which may validate the centuries old use of dandelion flowers in Korean folk medicine to prevent boils, skin infections, tuberculosis, and edema and promote blood circulation.
Pick your dandelions before mowing the lawn or digging them up for dandelion coffee. Or go out into the country and pick your dandelions flowers in the wild away from pollution. Never use ones that have been sprayed with weed killer.
- In a pan heat the butter or coconut oil. Add chopped onion and coarsely grated carrots and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lentils, crushed garlic and ground cumin and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the water and bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the lentils are tender and almost all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Chopped all the vegetable and put it in large bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cold or slightly warm lentils and mix together.
- Garnish with dandelion flowers.