Types of Diet:
My daughter loves this recipe and she is very happy if I cut the mushrooms into large chunks. She would be able to eat it all the day.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped onion and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until it is just softened.
- Add chopped tomatoes and chopped peppers to the pan and stir for 10 minutes over a low heat.
- Pour in the vegetable stock or water. Mix well. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer very gently for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Mix with the hand mixer until smooth.
- Only now add chopped mushrooms and crushed garlic.
- Add a teaspoon of Xanthan gum to pan and mix well.
- Cover the pan and simmer for another 8-10minutes
- Add salt and ground black pepper