What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional therapy is a natural therapy that works in harmony with the body's own healing power to resolve health conditions.
Nutritional therapy is a scientific and evidence - based approach utilizing nutrition through food and also lifestyle changes to promote optimum health, wellbeing and prevent disease.
Nutritional Therapy supports the individual to develop a healthy daily diet, taking into account their current lifestyle. Clients are often amazed how they feel and look by making small changes to their diet and lifestyle and how these changes are long term and sustainable.
The recommendations are carefully tailored to consider each client’s individual requirements and may include guidance on:
- promoting general health
- methods to support digestion and absorption
- avoidance of toxin and allergens
- appropriate use of supplementary nutrients.
Whom can Nutritional Therapy Help?
Nutritional Therapy is beneficial to everybody, helping people of all ages. Everyone can benefit as a few changes to your diet and lifestyle can have a very positive effect on your health and wellbeing.
What conditions can be helped by Nutritional Therapy?
- Bad breath
- Allergies, Food Intolerance, Mood Health - low mood, depression, anxiety
- Migraines, Headaches
- High Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure
- Low energy, Fatigue, Stress, Sleep disorders
- Digestive Issues - Indigestion, Bloating, Reflux, Heartburn, IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Constipation, Dysbiosis (small intestine bacterial overgrowth), Leaky gut syndrome and intestinal permeability, Candida
- Hormone Imbalance - PMS, Menopause, PCOS
- Weight Loss